Xilinx Zynq 7000 Industrial Ethernet Board
Last Updated: Jun 24, 2016
The MPS Industrial Ethernet Reference design for the Xilinx Zynq-7000
SoC combines a small footprint with good efficiency and tight regulation.
Three MPM3630 3 amp buck modules combine with an MPM3610 1 amp
buck module and two LDO regulators to provide power rails to the Zynq
SoC. The output rails are from 0.75V to 3.3V, from a 12V input supply.
- Small Footprint: 0.45 sq inches.
- MPM3630A, 3A, 18V DC/DC in 3x5 QFN
- MPM3610A, 1.0A, 21V DC/DC in 3x5mm QFN
- Module solutions, include Inductor with DC/DC converter
- Efficiency = 78%(12V to 1.0V/2A)
- +/-4% DC accuracy, -40 to +125’C, including feedback resistors
- Effective Sequencing gated by Power Good and Enable signals.
- MP20073 VTT Regulator, up to 2A sink/source, MSOP-8 package
- MP20043 Dual 300mA LDO Regulator, 2x2 QFN package, 75dB PSRR, 7uV low noise output